Saturday, December 24, 2011

What is the deal with internet explorer 8 wanting to clash with google toolbar?

I had yahoo and google toolbars, then saw that youtube was not going to "support my browser" if I didn't upgrade to internet explorer 8, I did and later my computer crashed and had to reload...minus IE 8...now ebay is slowing down and sometimes other stuff, but mostly ebay.|||Internet Explorer is a system resources hog. revert to your old browser using system restore. Then Don't upgrade the browser, "You Tube" gives me that same message. I never upgraded, and I can still do "You Tube" without any problems. somewhere on that same window it gives you the choice " To skip or cancel" For future reference, a lot of pop ups say things like that "You must upgrade this or that, for this to work" just because it says that in a pop-up window, doesn't mean its true! Try to continue before you install or upgrade anything " Just because the sign says "The sky is falling" doesn't mean it is! Look up and find out if its true!|||i highly guess there was a problem in upgrading your IE into the 8version. i had experienced it before esp. downloading the IE not in your own language. i tried downloading the English version and it crashes a lot though i had been using the IE ever since. but then i uninstalled it completely as it went back to the original version of IE i had IE7. when the pop to upgrade my IE in my language came, i upgraded it and so far did not face any problems anymore.


*so if you aren't sure what you are upgrading, don't ever try to do it. at any rate, you can do system restore or uninstall the IE8 only. that will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment