Friday, December 16, 2011

Google toolbar installed automatically on my computer?

For some reason after i opened up internet explorer i noticed in my control panel that google toolbar installed on my computer. I uninstalled it but afterwards i realized that i had 1 less program installed on my computer so i think it might have been always on my computer but i just never realized it and maybe it updated becuase i always sort my programs in my control panel by date installed. Has this ever happened to anyone and is google toolbar a waste?|||A lot of programs stick the installation of google toolbar in. If you're not paying close attention, you'll install it ... the option to not install it is always there, but you have to be paying attention.





Google toolbar is good. I like it. It's not harmful to the computer and, imo, makes internet searching very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment