Friday, December 16, 2011

Internet explorer 8: delete search history of google toolbar?

I want to know how to delete the search hisotry of the google tool bar THAT COMES with internet explorer 8. This one and at the normal google toolbar are entirely different. I know how to delete the history of the one that you download but not the one that comes with internet explorer 8. I cant even find out how to disable it.|||I suggest you try the free cleanup utility called Ccleaner (originally stood for crap cleaner). Ccleaner supports most of the commonly used browsers and toolbars. I've been using Ccleaner for about 2 years without any problems. Ccleaner is maintained and even supports the upcoming Windows 7 OS. You can download ccleaner at ccleaner.com. I no longer have to research how to remove toolbar history, real player history, flash stuff, etc. Give it a go.|||You can go to the add/delete programs which is on your control panel.


I know some people who just did that and deleted the whole program.

No comments:

Post a Comment