Saturday, December 24, 2011

How can I delete the sites I visited in the google toolbar window without deleting all my cookies?

I don't want to delete my cookies because that erases too much valuable information. Note: the google window with my sites I visited has such a large list that I can never see the bottom item even if I scroll all the way down, because the window extends below the bottom of the screen. Maybe on the bottom line there is an option to erase history but I can't view it. I tried resizing my desktop but it didn't help.|||Click on Tools, then click Internet Options, (alternatively, you can click Start | Control Panel | Internet Options. Once in "Internet Properties" go to Browsing History and click "Delete...". A "Delete Browsing History" window will appear, ONLY click "Delete Files" next to Temporary Internet Files". Also, click "Delete History..." next to the History row.


Note: This is the way to do it using IE7 or IE8. If you use Safari, then you're out of luck.|||If your lucky and using firefox then you may can hold shift and hit delete key to remove any site in the list.





hope its of any help!|||download %26amp; run www.ccleaner.org %26amp; check the items you want removed

No comments:

Post a Comment