Monday, December 19, 2011

How do I get the autofill in my google toolbar to work. It stays dim which means it is unuseable.?

The autofill in my google toolbar stays dim which means it is not in use. However when I go into the google settings and bring up the autofill it shows all my information correctly and a check mark in front. Why doesn't it work???????|||Fool around with your settings on your Google toolbar. I haven't gotten that to work myself but I've heard you can do it, I just don't know how.|||Whenever your filling a form it will automatically lite up.





just press the autofill option and the whole form will be filled in a sec.





However you must configure the toolbar first press options%26gt;click autofill to enter your details|||The Autofill is looking for fields that match the ones it stores.





So typically where a HTML field is set to, say, "email", it then knows it can fill something in and will "light up"

No comments:

Post a Comment