Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do i delete my searchs on google toolbar?

It tells me there will be a button called clear history at the bottom right of the list, but i do not see it. I have deleted my IE history but not my google tool bar. Any help is apreciated.|||Right clock on the Google button, open toolbar options and deselect the "store search history on my computer." This eliminates the need to clear the search history manually|||delete all web files. it will delet saved passwords and frequent web searches|||By deleting browsing history.


start %26gt; Run %26gt; in the run command write "prefetch" and delete all files from prefetch folder.|||Use the source link, click on "Remove Items", then click on "Clear entire Web History".


Hope that helped you!|||Hite Ctrl + H. Then, click "Clear History". This is compatible with Google Chrome.





Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment