Monday, December 19, 2011

How do I remove the Google Toolbar?

About three months ago I downloaded the Google Toolbar. It's getting very annoying, and I want to remove it. I looked in the add and remove programs, and it didn't show up. Even for the 5th time. Will I have to remove Explorer?|||you can remove it from add/remove programs





I believe you might also be able to just right-click on the toolbar and click remove|||i'm brazilian, excuse me by english errors, but i'll try help you.





download the "c cleaner" or chose some these program, their are uninstaller, it's link below:





http://www.baixaki.com.br/busca.asp?q=de鈥?/a>





i hope help you|||Click alt in internet explorer


Then you will find a menu in the top of the internet explorer window


Click view %26gt;%26gt; then click toolbars %26gt;%26gt; then click on google toolbar ..


it will be hidden then to un-hide it repeat the same steps|||Go to Tools%26gt;Manage Add-ons





In the Manage Add-ons window click on Toolbars and Extensions. You can disable/remove from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment