Friday, December 16, 2011

Any news on Google Chrome getting Google toolbar?

I still can't believe Google Chrome are not enabling Google toolbar! Any news on when? I use it a lot and Google Chrome is my main use of internet.|||The address bar serves as the google toolbar in google chrome.|||google chromes navigation bar IS a search bar. DUH! %26gt;_%26lt;|||I am looking for the answer of the same question and surprised that google is not offering it in chrome.





But I hope that Google will launch toolbar features in new way in chrome.





I think they are looking for an efficient and quick way to integrate toolbar in chrome otherwise present toolbar may slowdown chrome.|||It's unclear from your question what functionality you are looking for/missing. You can check the Chrome extensions library at: https://chrome.google.com/extensions?hl=鈥?/a> There are hundreds of extensions with more being added every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment