Monday, December 19, 2011

Google toolbar?

since bt technical help messed about with my pc remotely, my google toolbar seems odd.


It is installed and I have tried re-installing it just incase, all that shows is the little google search box??? Where are the other bits and bobs, I miss my auto-fil etc. Help please, I am quite PC literate.|||I am not sure about this because I do not have a google toolbar but usually when you want more items to show on your toolbar, you just need to right click somewhere on the toolbar (usually in a blank, gray section of it) which will bring up a menu. It will either give you the options right there or you can click on customize toolbar to add what items you would like to show.





Again, not sure if this will help but this is normally what you would do to fix this problem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment